Monday, July 20, 2009

Half Blood Prince

Getting amped for the 10.15 show. Susan (my lovely wife) and I are heading out to meet friends at the local iPic. For those that have not yet attended the iPic, two critical items of note. NO KIDS under 21 after 7pm AND you can get a decent double rum and coke to take into the theater in a glass. Holla! My shoulder is in need of a drink and is bringing me along for the ride, so who am I to complain.

I'm excited about "the Half Blood Prince" as well. Most of my friends are into the series, but lately I have run into more folks that know almost nothing about the series. Makes me wonder if they have been kidnapped and replaced, to be honest. I mean how much effort does it take to be up on your Hogwarts lore.

Check the link, o dwellers in ignorance:
It takes a lot for me to get out to the theater these days. Last show I saw was the new Star Trek (very good), so I guess I pretty much limit myself to effects films these days on the really big screen. I have been trying to finish the book again, prior to the film, but it is just not gonna happen. Oh well, I'll get a jump on the final book anticipating the final two films next year and the following.

I think we are gonna shoot for sushi before the show.

Expelliarmus!

No comments: