Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Latest Version

Well the latest version of my current project is drafted and sitting on my boss' desk. Now I have the luxury of working on all the little fiddly things that didnt get addressed during main production. I know that there are many "tigers in the long grass" waiting for my attention.

This is one of my favorite parts of each project. When the external pressure is off and the internal pressure ramps up. I get to make it better in little personal ways and I learn more when I am pursuing my own digital muse. Corny, yes. True, definitely. I can live with that.

And I just finished reading Dan Savage's remembrance of his late mother and I thought he did a very nice job and I would assume that she would be proud of her boy. Take it easy, Dan.

No comments: